Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chipotle pork tacos

Hey, I remember this blog! I've got a LOT of pictures of food that I can post. So I think I'll try and do that, and maybe someone will think it's cool. 

I got a new phone with a crappy camera, so the photos will suck more. I'm working on getting a new digital camera. 

I also have a new blog: All Things Wordy. Check it out if you like words.

This is a chipotle pork taco with pickled red onions, cabbage and sour cream


The pork was a leftover crockpot tenderloin, shredded and sauteed with chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. 

Pickled red onions are really easy and delicious. Just slice some onions, put them in the fridge with some red wine vinegar and water. They only need to "pickle" for ten minutes before they taste delicious.

Actually, all of it was delicious.


No comments: