Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Camp-cooking & grocery shopping in Italy

A quick post about my travels! We're on day 4 of a 21 day journey from Genoa, Italy to Gothenberg, Sweden. I've got six people and a baby to feed everyday, and I'm definitely still learning what the heck and how the heck to feed these people on a budget. We have two camp stoves but ran out of fuel, so we bought a new butane/propane burner we may get to test today. -- But I think we'll be moving away from  camp-cooking like a hobos and more towards cold cuts and canned foods... 

A mess! Probably illegal!

Italian grocery store experiences:

The Little Old Man Who Could Not Read says, "This looks like milk, I think."
Sup amused by the tiny Italian Cokes.

The strongest espresso I've ever had. In Alessandria, Italy. 

No comments: